Friday, August 22, 2008

Shelby's mini me

This is Shelby's mini me project for school we had to make. On the paper sent home it did say parents are to help so I cut out everything and Shelby glued, we make a great team. I wanted to share what happened yesterday at school. I have a ton of red licorice, it was a pregnacy craving, any way I want it out of my house so I asked Shelby if she wanted to take some to school and share with her friends at snack time. When I picked Shelby up there was a note in her snack pack from the teacher that said: " Dear Shelby's mom, Your daughter was soooo sweet and soooo generous she accidently gave all her licorice to her friends!" She gave it all away and forgot to give herself a piece, she was a little sad so she had some when she got home, too funny I thought.

4 comments:

Cathy said...

Shelby, great job on your mini-me! It looks just like you!!! You are so lucky to have such a crafty Mom to "help" you with your school projects!

Autumn said...

OH YES, I CAN TOTALLY SEE WHERE SHELBY HELPED YOU OUT! NOT!!

The Mcclellan's said...

That is so cute. I cant believe how big she is.

Kami said...

Hey Manville Family it's me Kami!I remember when Kai did his mini me it was alot of fun for sure and we still have it! Hey I am sure you have heard rumor maybe that we are back! We are camping out at our condo with no phone and are waiting to close escrow on a home we bought in Vintage Reserve. We have been going to my mom's on the weekend to do Laundry and eat a good meal as we have nothing here in our condo, including phone. We came back as we were getting bored at my moms and I wanted Kai to start school back here. Look forward in seeing you soon I hope! June is so cute!