Friday, August 22, 2008

River's first day of preschool

River started school this week and loves it!!! He is now in preschool two days a week the same hours that Shelby is in school. When I picked him up the other day I asked him how his day was and he was shouting " I read a book, I had snack, I painted and glued, I colored...." He was talking so fast only I could get all of it, but his excitment was so fun to see! There is about a half hour from when I drop Shelby off to when River starts so we just go play at the park by his school, it works out really well, and there is only 10 minutes between picking the two of them up, it worked out nice that I don't have to be going back and forth all morning, and I reap the bennifites of enjoying June to myself for a whole three hours those days.


2 comments:

Cathy said...

What a big boy you are River! Preschool sounds like so much fun.

The Mcclellan's said...

He is such a big boy. I love the star wars t-shirt. Your kids are so big.