Friday, August 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Cathy

Happy birthday Cathy!!! I have been friends with Cathy since kindergarten and now not only are we friends but through all the years are families are friends too. Actually Cathy is pretty much like another sister to all of us, and now Abby, Jack, and James have like 10 cousins that they play with and they have more grandmas than most kids. Anyway, Cathy we all love you so much and appriciate how much you do for everyone, hope today is fun, happy birthday!

This picture was taken when we were pregnate with Jack and June. Cathy had to lift her shirt for us to see her little bump, mine you could see just fine!

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Thanks Jillonnie for my happy birthday section on your blog. I am so lucky to have you (and your whole family) as my friends. I love you guys so much!!!

Autumn said...

NO DEAL!!!
HA! HA! THAT WAS FUN GOING OUT FOR CATHY'S BIRTHDAY! FUNNY HOW OUR CLOSE FRIENDS KIND OF JUST BECOME ANOTHER SISTER! SORRY I DIDN'T BABYSIT TONIGHT! NEXT TIME!

Allen Family said...

Hey Jillonnie! I'm so glad I found your blog. We should get together soon! Email me your phone number.
k8eex@yahoo.com (I lost your # again because I broke another phone).