Saturday, August 16, 2008

Baby June's Favorite things

The "bumboo" chair. This chair is great as soon as your baby can hold their head they can sit in it.

The baby sling. When I put her in it it's a matter of minutes before she is fast asleep, all crunched inside just like when she was in my tummy!

Kitty bottle huger. I know this looks funny but June and I both love it. You put the bottle inside and it makes it not roll when she has to drink her bottle on the go. It also keeps the milk warm and when she holds her own bottle soon it is extra soft.

"Old school" play gym. This is the ugliest play gym ever and it is pretty old. It was Christians, who is now 10 years old. All of my kids have loved playing with this thing, so I guess if its not broke why fix it!

Her mom. Yes I am deffinately one of baby June's favorite. She is alittle bit of a cry baby and already knows when she is not being held by me. I do love it sometimes when she will be crying for someone else and stops the second I hold her, it makes me feel pretty special. And she is such a good little cuddle bug... my little June bug!

5 comments:

Autumn said...

June Bug is a cutie! If I lived closer I know I would be one of her favorite things! You look really pretty in the last picture!

Beth said...

i have never seen that bottle holder! what a good idea.

june is sure a cutie. she looks so pretty in her blessing dress!

The Mcclellan's said...

That is so cute. She seems so much older than Brianna. I love all the pictures. I esp love the bottle holder where did you get it?

Heather said...

Jillonnie I like this post. You and June look great, she is so cute.

The Koenig Family said...

Hey girl! Just saw your blog listed on Cathy's so swung by to see how the kids are doing! My goodness, Jillonie! The kids are all so big! June is adorable, too. And really, "THANK YOU" for using the sling and showing a picture of it. Our families both think we're hippies for wanting to use one!!! I'm linking your blog to ours (http://thesacramentokoenigs.blogspot.com) -- if you don't mind. Give Jacob a hug from me. Jackie