Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Shelby's first day of kindergarten

Can you believe that my baby is starting school today? I can't! Today is Shelby's first day of kindergarten, she was so excited to go. She got a new backpack and snack bag and is all set. She loved her class room and her teacher is so friendly I know she will have a great day today. Me on the other hand, I know so stupid but I did cry alittle when I got back to my car, not because she will be gone from me five days a week but because she is still my baby and now she is really becoming a "big kid". This life should come with a "pause" button, sometimes it seems to go by too fast!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

CUTE!
What a big girl!
Seems like yesterday Christian was in Kindergarten and you were taking him for me and Shelby was just born!!
YES, I would love to freeze time, especially this year has been flying way too fast. Maybe a good thing too!
LUV YA!!

THE GARN FAMILY said...

Shelby looks adorable! I can't believe she is in kindergarten...and Whitney wishes she were right there with her!

Heather said...

I agree with the pause button. I feel like she was just born yesterday. She looks like such a big girl. I can just imagine how you felt, just reading your post made me have tears so I know you had to have tears when you dropped her off.