Monday, June 30, 2008

WE HEART SUMMER!!!

We love summer! Summer time is so much fun, swimming, the beach... but most of all we love being able to spend time with are family & friends. During the school year the kids & I don't get to see every one as much as I would like, kids are in school, my mom is at work, sports, you get the idea. But summer time is full of time to spend together and what better than a day at the beach. My kids & I love going to the beach, the only hard part is how much stuff I have to bring and carry down myself. I think I got it down... baby June in a pack infront, beach chair back pack, I think I'm up to 3 bags drapped over my arms, a bag of buckets, the umbrella, and the life saver... the portible swing! It is a sight to see me making my way down from the car, but its worth it for a day full of fun!


River & Sean playing in the water
\
Aunt Autumn & Shelby boogie boarding!!! I can't believe Shelby was wanting to go but it was her idea, last summer she would not even touch the water. Thanks Auntie for bringing all the fun stuff... a million boogie boards, surf boards, and taking any kid out in the water who is willing to go!


Grandma & baby June

River, Layne, & Shelby making the perfect marshmellows!

Shelby & Layne

4 comments:

Autumn said...

CUTE PHOTOS! SHELBY DID GREAT BOOGIE BOARDING! TELL HER WE WILL DO IT AGAIN ON THURSDAY! MAYBE EVEN THE SURFBOARD THIS SUMMER TOO!

Heather said...

Looks like so much fun... Cant wait till we can join you at the beach.

Mandy said...

yeah, I found you! Now I get to know what you're up to all the time! Your kids are really cute. Thanks for our good talks last night. You are a great listner, and an awesome person Jillonnie! I also love my cool punk rock hair!

The Mcclellan's said...

I love the summer too. You are great at being able to handle all that by yourself. Sean and I have so much fun with you guys at the beach. Well start coming more.