Saturday, June 14, 2008

Happy Fathers Day


I just wanted to say happy fathers day to my husband, Jacob your an amazing dad and husband. Thank you for all that you do for your family, we love you so much.

Jacob feeding the ducks with the kids, they only get to feed the ducks with there dad because I wont go near them. Just a side note those two dogs in the picture are ours now, ( thanks dad!)

" Snow White", the name Shelby gave to her daddy, don't know why, I tried to get her to pick a boy name for him but she was not going to budge, he will always be Snow White to her... she gave papa Wayne the name Captin Hook, we will miss you Captin Hook!

Jacob and June Lily at Disneyland

4 comments:

Lisa said...

I love that I get to see your cute family now even though we don't live close anymore. I have been slacking on my blogging but I will be better.

Autumn said...

WE LOVE YOU TOO JACOB!
CAN'T WAIT TO HANG WITH ALL OF YOU MORE OFTEN THIS SUMMER!
HAPPY DADDY'S DAY!

The Mcclellan's said...

So cute. What a great tribute to Jacob. I hope you guys had a fun fathers day. Jillonnie we really lucked out on finding great guys. When can we all get together?f

RegaNater said...

June is such a sweet heart!
I loved that you posted that idea for your kids to do chores. You are so creative. I'm gonna have to steal that one day!

Me and my hair miss you:)

Love,
Regan