Friday, June 6, 2008

American Girl


We went to the American Girl store for Camden's 3rd birthday. We all had so much fun, it was just the girls for an afternoon lunch. Grandma Marilyn bought Shelby her very first American Girl doll. Shelby picked out Molly. Shelby & Molly have become great friends. They play dress up togther and read books together. Ofcourse Molly needs her glasses on to read. I love playing dolls with Shelby. She went up to her dad the other day and said: " daddy, I know what to get mommy for her birthday. I can pick out her very own American Girl so she can have her own to play with." Okay I admitt, sometimes I play with Molly more, but it so much fun to play dolls!!!

Shelby picking out her new doll.

Layne, Camden, & Shelby

The girls playing dolls after lunch.

3 comments:

Autumn said...

I love watching the cousins play and love each other! Who knows maybe 1 day they will all be roommates in college!

Kristin said...

How fun! I would have more fun than my girls if we went to the American Girl store. Your baby is beautiful!! Miss you!

The Mcclellan's said...

That is so cute. Shelby is so much like you, its crazy. I think we should get you an american doll for your birthday.