Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Baby June Bug


Baby June is already one month old... time flies when your having fun. This month has been fun, not nearly as hard as I was expecting. A few nights were really hard, being up from 3am to 5:30 with a crying baby, not that fun. Even harder is trying to be a good, patient, mom to the other two the next day. Thank goodness those nights are far and few. Lately she has been good, I feed her at 11:00pm and she has been sleeping till 3:30, she goes back to sleep around 4am and Jacob will get up with her around 7:30. The best part is he takes June Bug down stairs and then feeds Shelby and River while I sleep till about 9:00. Shelby and River have been great with her, they love having her around, and they both let me know any time she cries..."mom, baby's crying...mom baby's crying...mom baby's crying..." as if I can't hear her. I love having a new baby, any of my friends who read this, I say go for three kids, so far not that hard!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

HAPPY JUNE!
JUNE BUG!!
SO CUTE! STILL WANT TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE TO VISIT AND HOLD HER. LET ME KNOW WHEN EVERYONE IS DONE BEING SICK!

Michele said...

She is so cute! I agree - three is a good number!

Amber said...

I miss you! I haven't been checking blogs recently...life is just crazy busy. June is so beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. I can't believe she is already a month old. I feel like the worst friend ever! I've thought about you a lot recently...especially when I see cute crafty home things. I think..."Man, I'd have the energy to do that if I had Jillonnie to do it with!" MOVE BACK, I MISS YOU! Anyhow, sorry your kids are sick. Hope to see you soon.