Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sushi

We went to dinner one night and River was grabbing my sushi rolls off my plate and loving them. He started with a simple California roll and then moved on to spicy tuna. When I was watching him I kept thinking of my nephew Christian who at such a young age loved sushi, actually River does a lot of things that remind me of Christian, good thing Christian is a totally awesome kid, I would love River to be like him.


Yep, this is Shelby the same night! And yes she was totally sick, I'm just a bad mom and needed to get out so I dragged my sick daughter to the restaurant.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Thanks for the Christian complaint, it is because he has a cool mom!

The Hardin Family said...

River looks cute in hats!! Was shelby sick?

Cathy said...

Was Shelby just being a drama queen? or was she really sick?

Kami said...

That's awesome ALL my boys including Jared LOVE sushi and were not just talking calif. rolls. The real deal. I truly hope they get called foreign on their missions one day or marry a foreigner because they really enjoy ethnic foods which I think is neat.