Friday, September 5, 2008

Who does your hair?


Not to brag but Shelby has great hair, so I have alot of fun doing different things to it. Some are my own creations and some come from ideas off the different hair blogs out there. Anyway the point of my story... on thursdays I work in Shelby's classroom at school. This last week when I was in her class one of the other aids came over to me and said, " I really want to meet your husband." I looked at her a little confussed and asked why? She then said, " I can't believe all the different ways he does Shelby's hair." Still a little confussed I said, " he doesn't do her hair I do." She then told me that every day she would ask Shelby who did it and every time Shelby would say, "my dad did it!!!"

5 comments:

Amber said...

so freakin' cute! I love all the pictures. And I'm still in love with the headbands. Who wouldn't be asking Shelby every day about her hair? I would too if I worked at her school.

Heather said...

That is too funny. Of course she said her dad did it dont they get all the credit, even though we carried them and got fat for them for a whole 9 months. Well I dont think anyone will ask Jennifer who does her hair because Pete really does do her hair and some days it does not look so great.

Autumn said...

Come on Shelbers! Your suppose to tell everyone Auntie Autumn does your hair! Your lucky to have such a talented mommy!!

Kristin said...

Haha. That is funny.

The Mcclellan's said...

That is so cute. I love that she gave Jacob credit for that. You do a great job on her hair. I need lessons when Brianna gets older.