Saturday, September 6, 2008

Friends

Shelby and Alexis have been friends since birth, they are only three weeks apart. They love to play together. Being that we live about an hour away from each other they don't get to see each other as often as they would like. Its kinda funny no matter how long it has been when they do see each other they pick up right were they left off as if they just hung out.


River and Carter are a liitle further apart, about seven months. They are getting along much better these days, before their game was like who could hit harder or bite the longest! What do you expect their both little guys with huge attitudes!

4 comments:

Amber said...

I love the pictures. They are all so cute. I miss you. Why don't we live closer to each other?

RegaNater said...

Hey your kids are so cute! I miss you guys. How are you?

Baak Talk said...

HI Neighbor!

Danny and I moved out here to your territory. We are actually in your mother-in-law's ward.

Which ward are you in? Maybe I'll see you around.

~Rebecca Baak

Kami said...

Hey! River is becoming such a big boy now I still think he is so little from nursery days. He is maturing so much and Shelby is adorable and June she to has grown since I saw her last. Hopefully we can hang soon. We are still in limbo right now as we close on our new house this Friday and will move in a couple days after that we hope. Give me your email address so I can give you permission to view my blog! My new phone number is 813-5696