Sunday, February 8, 2009

Shelby's first wobbly tooth

When I picked Shelby up from school the other day I noticed her bottom tooth looked a little funny. Sure enough it was very wobbly, so much in fact that it took only a couple of hours until that tooth was out! She sat in the mirror for a while and wiggled it until it was ready. I told her I was just going to "feel" it... I really meant pull it! It only took one pull with a little twist and it was out... I love pulling teeth, it is just fun. Her tooth right next to it is pretty wobbly, just a couple more days until I "feel" that one too.



Shelby and River sat examining the tooth for ever.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Wow Shelby, you lost your first tooth! What a big girl you are! Congratulations. I hope the tooth fairy left you something good!!!

Autumn said...

Yeah Shelbers hope you got your 5 bucks!