Monday, November 17, 2008

June Lily is 6 months!

My little baby is far from "little"! Today she went for her six month check up. She weighed 17.2 pounds and was 26 1/4 inches long. That puts her is the 75% for both. Her head... wow! 90%, she is going to be very smart! The doctor said usually "big" heads run in the family, I then remember River's head was in the 90% for a while and the doctor messured my head and turns out my head is about 90% for female adults, too funny!



June loves to sit and pet, or pull, on Lucy. She is soooo sweet to June, she just sits by her and is so calm around her. Addison, our other dog, a whole other storie. Don't be suprised when you see a post, " Free dog to a good home!"

June likes to drink out of a sippy cup and "bitter biscuits" are the best thing in the whole world. She smiles so much, and screams at you if you don't open the package fast enough, when she sees her " cookie". My big girl is also starting to crawl!

3 comments:

Allen Family said...

I can't believe she is already starting to crawl and that she drinks out of a sippy cup. What a big girl!

The Mcclellan's said...

That is so cute. That is what Brianna does but she does it with any food.

Cathy said...

Wow June! You are getting to be such a big girl. I can't wait for you and Jack to play together! Tell your Mom I always thought her head looked a little big!!! Just kidding Jillonnie, your head is perfect!