Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jacob's 31st. Birthday

Jacob turned 31 last week, so happy late birthday babe! We had a fun, simple, celebration with just us and the kids. Shelby, River, and I made him a chocolate cake with lots of rainbow sprinkles on it, his favorite. We had dinner, then we all went to see Madacascar 2 at the movies, then we came home and had cake! We had a fun night. Jacob, thanks for being such a great husband and father, the kids and I always have fun with you. We love you!




5 comments:

Autumn said...

Happy late Birthday Jacob!
Jillonnie, your looking really good, can totally tell your getting skinny in the face, keep up the good work!
See ya Thursday, yeah!

The Hardin Family said...

I was thinking the same thing Jacob looks like he lost weight too. What are you guys not eating anymore! Happy late B-Day Jacob!! Shelby looks so grown up in these pictures. Good job on the cake.

Cathy said...

Wow Jacob, look at all that smoke from the candles!!! Happy belated birthday!!!

Hoagland Family said...

Jillonnie-
Hi. I am a friend of Lisa D and you acually did my hair a couple times, anyway I came across your blog and just love the headbands. I feel silly asking but what type of fabric do you use to make them?

Thanks:)

Sarah Hoagland
hoaglandfamily@gmail.com

sbagley said...

Happy Birthday jacob! It's Steph from Cedar Hills Utah. I just received your Christmas card Jillonnie and LOVED it. Your family and kids are so beautiful. I was very excited to get your blog address. visit mine if you'd like and we can keep in touch. slbagley.blogspot.com. I miss you guys more then you know. Love ya.
Steph Bagley