Friday, July 25, 2008

So Big, So Fast

Do you ever just step back and look at your kids and wonder how that got so big, so fast? Check out River's big muscles... I know he is such a skinny boy!

Shelby is such a good big sister. She loves doing anything that has to do with baby June, even throwing away diapers! She has been such a great help. When I asked her if she wants another baby someday she said "no, I just want to wait till I have my own when I get bigger!"


Look how old my two babies look. Okay I know there not babies anymore, Shelby will be starting kindergarten this year, and River starts his first year of preschool.

Baby June is already almost 3 months old. She has lots of tricks: she can roll over, smile at you, laugh out loud, and get your attention any time with her super loud cries ( no more soft infant crying.)

5 comments:

Autumn said...

Oh June Bug looks so cute!
All the kids are cuties!
You think they are growing up, Christian has only 1 more year of elementary school, then its junior high! Scary!

The Mcclellan's said...

Man you have been busy blogging, I love the picture of River and I especially love what Shelby said about having another baby.

Beth said...

wow jillonnie! so fun to catch up on your life. your kids are so dang cute and you all look so happy. i am very sorry to read about your dad. can't imagine how hard that has been on your family.
it will be fun to keep in touch this way. i'm glad i found you guys. you are living in ca now? i will have to call you guys. i'm coming this friday until next tues or wed. the weekend will be family stuff but how about mon or tues? let me know.

THE GARN FAMILY said...

Your kids are adorable!
We need to get together this week. Whitney is been wanting to play with Shelby! Maybe go swimming somewhere??

Shelly said...

Oh my gosh your kids are so cute! Good to find your blog!