Saturday, September 20, 2008

Shelby's school fall carnival

On Thursday Shelby's school had a fall carnival. It was a lot of fun, they had lots of booths set up with different games. Shelby and River both did the rock climbing, I was pretty surprised how well they both did. River got to the top of the slide and then started crying, he wouldn't slide down or climb down, so dad came to his rescue! The very last pictures on this post show my daughters true side, if you can't tell she really did not want to leave the carnival!





5 comments:

Kristin said...

This makes me sad. Hayley used to go there. I wish she was still in elementary school. Funny thing though is that I went to this school too!

Autumn said...

OH MY GOSH!
LOVE SHELBERS IN THE LAST 2 PICTURES, PRICELESS!!

Beth said...

you are killing me with your domestic sewing skills! the girls skirts are too cute. i can't even sew on a button.

Jody and Jake Moore said...

I'm glad my kids aren't the only ones who go from happy to sad in minutes. Your kids are so cute and getting so BIG!

Heather said...

Love it!!! Jennifer does this to me all the time out of the blue.